Happy Monday everyone! A little sneak peak of what I use in my Shower. I love the feeling of getting squeaky clean at the end of the day :)
1. Soap n Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash - My favorite scent out of the entire Soap n Glory range! This legit smells like a dreammm. If you're curious, go to Sephora and have a little sniffy sniff. You can now get this on Zalora.com with 15% discount! Use this promo code : ZBAPqLL
2. Michael Todd Tropical Fruit Gentle Exfoliant Scrub
3. L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverSleek - The best shampoo I've tried till date. Luxola doesn't ship this to Malaysia anymore and none of the salons here carry this range of products. So if you are going to Singapore anytime soon, make a visit to Watsons Singapore! (Product Link)
4. Watsons Argan Oil Shampoo - Blogpost alert. In depth review coming up this week!
5. Soap n Glory Peaches and Clean
6. Skinfood Pineapple Peeling Gel
7. Olay Regenerist Megasonic Specialist Cleanser - This is a fraction of the price of the well known Clarisonic. Come on, RM 600 is too much to be spent on a cleansing machine. Perhaps one day in the future I'll get it but for now, This one will do. The brush head does need to be replaced every 3 months. And yes, mine is looking a little brown :/ Gotta replace asap.
8. Soap n Glory The Ultimelt Hot Cloth Cleanser - Review coming up next Friday.
9. John Freida Frizz-Ease Conditioner
What product staple do you have in your shower? <3 Just in case you missed my last post, I blogged about my favorite person of the week!