BY NOW you must have figured out what style looks best on you. Let it be a classic V-neck, a shirt dress, old school sneakers or pointy pumps. You may not have the so-called 'perfect' figure but you know what flatters you. The same can be said for jewellery. This may come as a surprise to some women, who never take into account that a style and type of earrings can actually enhance your features based on individual face shape.
ASIDE from that, how you usually wear your hair makes a huge part whilst selecting earrings as well. Do you wear it differently when you go out at night or for special occasions? On the other hand, if you’re looking for earrings for daily wear – and by daily wear, meaning its well suited for you in the business world or workout wear if you’re a personal trainer – do evaluate based on how you wear your hair majority of the time. An online site is a wonderful way shop at your convenience for beautiful selection for all occasions, .
WRITER Christina Hamlett also did a research on “The History of Earrings” on leaf.tv. [Have a look if you fancy!!] Her article examines history, function, types, size, warnings (!) and resources which you might want to read. If you’re going to buy online, it’s always best to shop on a reputable retailer sites. You’ll find stunning pieces of designer silver jewellery which may be just what you want. With the tips and resources provided above, you’re sure to find the earrings that will complement with your face shape.
"FOR ME, I LOVE EARRINGS THAT PACKS A PUNCH BUT ARE MUTED ENOUGH TO BE WORN ALL THE TIME"
* Diamond (distinctively wide cheekbones; narrow chin and forehead). Flattered with hoops or softly curved drops – a longer earring, but wider at the bottom. Length is good.
* Heart (widest at forehead, sharp chin). Looks best with earrings that are wider at the bottom. Experts recommend teardrop or chandelier.
* Square (same width forehead to jawline). Drop earrings with round accents. Oversized hoops work, too.
* Round (think: chubby cheeks, ears in middle). Best with long, narrow and angular earrings that go below the earlobe. You want to elongate your face. Avoid hoops and studs.
* Narrow (same width top to bottom, but narrow). Oversized round studs are great, short dangles and pearls flatter – you want to emphasize horizontal lines on your face.
* Oval (well balanced). Wear anything because this is the most balanced of all face shapes. The only caveat is to avoid earrings that are extra long. You’ll look best in ovals, teardrops and pearls.
I think mine is Oval. What's yours?